Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Letter from MYTHOS Designer Alboos


Here is the translated version of the original letter from Alboos



MYTHOS Developers Note #001
April 22, 2009


Hello

I’m Alboos from development team of MYTHOS. It’s exciting to have finally met you.

From now on, I will be introducing you the most current status of MYTHOS’ development, and tell you the details how the MYTHOS world will turn out.

First, I would like to introduce myself briefly. I am Designer in MYTHOS develop team, and I will be ‘Sage’ in MYTHOS world. That’s why I named myself as Alboos for Developers Note.

I know that many gamers are waiting to play MYTHOS. The reason why we didn’t give out any news for such a long time is because we wanted to wait until we are able to open the most accurate information.

Right now, MYTHOS is in good condition where it’s being reconstructed to become more suitable as online game. We are trying to keep the strengths that the game used to have, and make them even stronger, while eliminating its weaknesses.

As many of you already know, MYTHOS has come from .We are trying to inherit those thing you enjoyed, and loved about Diablo, and put more contents for more exciting multi plays.

Our current developing plan is focused on how to make the game enjoyed by you and your friends, colleagues, and family.

Well, this is it for today. Today, I just wanted to let you know that MYTHOS is being developed in good condition.

In my next letter, I will give you brief explanations about world of MYTHOS.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Beasskiller said...

Iss Mythos than for All or Again only in korea?

Beasskiller said...

Ahh ok have found it k global thats Perfekt news^^